A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Off to an INSPIRING start!

I know I said there would be photos posted at the end of the weekend, but some of you are already busy on the project. So, instead of bombarding you with a whole huge bunch of photos at the end...I'm going to post them as enough for a group arrives in my e-mail inbox!

Here are the first collages. Thanks to Judy, Aart, Mary Louise and Wil (one of my guest artists for the month - you will see more of her work later as well)

So feast your eyes on these photos and be sure to send me some of your own to inspire all of us! Again, my e-mail addy is     Kelly@KellyLHendrickson.com




3 comments:

  1. really love the texture of the moss growing on the roof. Many great examples here so folks must be busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much inspiration in one place.

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.