A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Surprise Winners

Thank you all for reading the Fire blog and participating in our New Year Give Away.  I wish you all a grand year of surface design ! 

Using Random.org to find the winning comments we have the following winners:

Monday:  Carol S. said...
I really appreciate this blog. I have learned a lot and hope to learn more. Carol
Tuesday:  FayeHilary said...
LOVE Dharma. Just got a few scarves in the mail yesterday. Plan to start a snow dying project later today!!
 Wednesday: Quilter Beth said...
Sounds fabulous! All I know how to do with it is crop pictures and change the image size! I could definitely use this book.

Thursday:  Carmina said...
That's so beautiful! Thanks for the giveaway.

Friday:  Wil said...
I am a dyer, how can I resist -:)
January 8, 2016 at 3:55 AM

Please send your contact information to me at quiltordye@ftml.net.  As soon as I get your address I'll get the surprise in the mail to you!


7 comments:

  1. That was so nice...congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.....darn! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to al the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the giveaway -- the fabrics got all of our creative juices flowing. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a great start to the year!

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.