A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Dyeing Alchemy Winner


Thanks to every one for the great comments on my three posts. I’m glad that the information was helpful to many of you.

To pick the winner, I used a random number generator from mathgoodies.com. The winner is Sara van Alkemade. Sara, please send your email address to me at dyeingalchemy@gmail.com and I will send you a copy of the book.

Sara commented:
Thanks for sharing this. My past dyeing hasn't required a lot of precision, but I have been aware that I don't have a great deal of control over the color outcome. It never occurred to me that something as simple as a difference in spoon shapes could affect the outcome. A 2016 resolution: learn more control.

I look forward to posting again in November. Meanwhile, I hope everyone has a productive dyeing year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.