A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.
Saturday, January 2, 2016
Happy New Year
This is Judith. I was looking for a Happy New Year image when I came across this one written in fire. How perfect is that? So, Happy New Year!
Beth has planned a spectacular year of surface design magic. I planned 5 days of surprises to kick off 2016. Here are the details:
1. Starting Monday, January 4, and each day till Friday, January 8, I will post the surprise give-away for the day.
2. Leave a comment on any day you would like to win the surprise.
3. On Saturday I will randomly draw a winner from each day's comments and post the winners' names.
4. Winners will need to send me their address via my email.
5. I'll wrap 5 packages, label, address, and run them to the post office.
6. Winners wait impatiently till their prize arrives, then they open the packages and start enjoying what ever it is.
Sounds easy enough.
Any questions? Leave a comment. You'll get answers but not prizes for a comment on this post. That starts on Monday.
Talk to you on Monday.