A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Last couple of Days

Last couple of days to sign up for the Surface Design Round Robin.  Come on, I know you want to play but are afraid you will mess up.  This is experimentation!  Take RISKS!  LIVE BIG!  If you need further encouragement, check out this post where you can see a piece of fabric as it transforms through 5 layers of surface design.

2 comments:

  1. OT, but I finally got around to doing my post about my parfait dyeing experience.

    Here it is:

    http://kitlangfiberart.blogspot.com/2011/04/parfait-dyeing.html

    P.S. I've had a couple of really bad experiences with round robins; twice burned and all of that. I'm sure yours will be great though and I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Judith, I'll sign up for the round robin if it's not too late. Hope you're enjoying your Nancy Crow workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.