A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Monday, September 24, 2012

WE ARE IN QUILTING ARTS MAGAZINE THIS MONTH


I had to fidget to try to get the article big enough to read. I know it looks stupid but the choices for sizes of the images are limited so lets just be happy with this. The article is in this months Quilting Arts Magazine starting on page 72. "WE" appear on page 75 - "Virtual Connections" about Five, the original 5 members from Maine who started this blog: Judith DeMillo Brown, Beth Berman, Rosalita Feero, Kathy Molach and our only none computer member, Charlene Huntly. This blog has grown over the years becoming the robust site which has had contributing members from all over the US, one from Canada and now Neinke Smit from the Netherlands.

I know this MAY be hard/easy to read but I DID want people who do not get Quilting Arts Magazine to be able to enjoy the article about the blog creators.



















5 comments:

  1. What a delightful group- I like the hot zeal metaphor! Rock on ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the magazine and saw y'all in there. I have been following you for about a year now, and love what you do!

    I can saw I knew you when.

    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful!! How exciting for you all : )
    ~Monika

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.