A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Not the last of my batik

I have found out this month that I really like batik.  A co-worker hired me to dye some onesies for her.  I parfait dyed them and then batiked and overdyed a few. Co-worker loves them.

1 comment:

  1. I love these, and I found out recently that I'm going to be a granny in September. I'll be making some of these, for sure, just don't know if they'll be pink or blue!

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.