A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Breaking news re: Day 4 book review!

Happy Dance!  To all who were disappointed they couldn't participate in the drawing for Rayna Gillman's book, your wishes have come true!  The publisher is willing to send the book to me if the winner is outside the U.S., and I will forward it on.  So keep those comments coming!  All who have already commented, I have added your name to the list of participants, so you do not need to comment again.  For those who haven't yet, please comment in the section of the original post.
Thanks much!
Judy Sall  

3 comments:

  1. I would write GREAT but my computer was a brand new one..... greetings from Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my previous posting it looks like I did not wish to be in the draw, I would love to be included in the draw for Rayna Gillman's book. It looks like a great reference book.

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.