A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

And the winner is... (day 1)

Today is winner´s day, I had 66 comments on my two books...
So I needed some help and asked Random.org to generate two winning numbers for me:

For the book Textile Adventures from Mirjam Pet-Jacobs, the winner is...

Number 12, Elaine M, and fortunately she loves this book:

 
And for those of you, who didn´t win, good news: Mirjam loved reading your comments and promissed to join our blog for a co-production in April 2013! Be sure to check in in time (or just stay, we will have a lot of fun each month!)

For the book Textile is alive, I also asked my new best friend Random to generate a number:

 
 
Number 4, Ineke, who loves books, I am pretty sure this book will keep you busy for the whole year!

Ineke and ElaineM, please send me your adress by email: verfvirus@gmail.com and we will send the books to you asap.

Thanks all for sharing your favourite books with us, tomorrow another winner!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Ineke and ElaineM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joehoe. I'm the lucky one.Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A digital hat. How do you make it. The winners congratulations on this wonderful book.

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.