A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One last chance for the Surface Design Round Robin

I had planned to organize the surface design round robin during my workshop week with Nancy Crow.  Boy, was that a mistake!  Not the workshop!  I loved the workshop and learned tons but I was at her barn from 7 am to 10 pm working. Nothing else got done but the workshop.   More about that later.  Back to the round robin.

I am just now getting the round robin organized.  If you need a refresher on the rules, read here.  I have contacted everyone who said they were interested.  If you are a latecomer, you have till Friday morning, May 13 to send me your email address.  The more the merrier!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!! I live in Newburgh, Maine, just moved from Washington.
    martiwlew@gmail.com
    2965 Kennebec Rd
    Newburgh, ME 04444

    Thanks for the slow start, I am looking forward to this project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you know that I have now read the rules and am ready to get started as soon as you say the word!! Fun!! ~Sue

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.