A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My contributions







Here are the two pieces I am giving away. Each is a snow dye made with my "magic water", a full half yard with hand dyed thread. One goes to the grand prize winner and the other to one of the runners up.

5 comments:

  1. What is "magic water"? Spill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have amazingly pure water plus a very expensive water filter and when I mix that water with dye powders, the results are VIBRANT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are GORGEOUS pieces. Some one will be doing a happy dance at their mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I can't wait, I've started the happy dance already. Thank you to all the artists for sharing their artwork and experiences with these techniques. It has given me so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! one of them landed in MY mailbox! I am dancing, dancing, DANCING! I was so surprised when I opened the envelope......It is just too fabulous for words! The photo does NOT do this piece justice.
    Thank you so, Soooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.