A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Surface Design Round Robin Update

It's the first of the month. Do you know where you fabric is???  Karen has posted a great picture and instructions for what she has done to her piece this month.  And, even better, she is used stamps she carved herself --our technique for the month.  Wooooo Hoooooo!

4 comments:

  1. Our swap seems stuck... we should have one more piece of fabric to swap before receiving our own back, and I've seen no sign of it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 pieces and now I am wondering where they go. I think both came from Karen and go to Laura. I will post photos and try to get these pieces back to the correct people. HELP !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already seen the piece that started with you, Beth, and the piece that started with Karen. So I'm done with both of them, I sent both on to Jenny. Just waiting for mine to come back, the one with the green stripes painted on it, and another one that originated with Jenny that I haven't seen pictures on anyone's blog yet.

    The original order was: Beth to Laura--Laura to Jenny--Jenny to Karen--Karen to Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no -- and I'm about to send you the next one! According to my understanding, Beth, you send to Laura who sends to Jenny. Judi-- I think you must be part of the other group.

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.