A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Best Laid Plans

Yep...under the heading of Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men.....

(although it DOES make me wonder just what plans mice do make......)

Anyway, due to circumstances beyond my control, I have to change the post date for the next part of (not so) Heavy Metal.  I am hoping to get it up tomorrow.  After that, I won't be around until Monday.

Just didn't want you guys to think I went missing or something....abducted by aliens or the like.

Thanks!  Later then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.