A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HEY!

HEY! What happened to the words Then we burn it?
I love that and I loved it woven into the banner.
THAT's the phrase that caught my attention.
I miss it.
sigh
I really do.
sigh...................... :( Bea

4 comments:

  1. Yep, it definitely needed a title. Had to wait till I got to my photoshop. How do you like it now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! But, then I'm easy. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, the FBI and CIA and who knows who else have now put us on a watch list. lololsnort :)Bea

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.