A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cheryl's Article in QA Magazine

I was flipping through my QA magazine that came in the mail yesterday, and was surprised to see an article by Cheryl on embellishing quilts with LED electronics.

Congratulations, bet you're happy!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You got yours already??? I haven't even gotten mine yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Cheryl! Hmmm...another technique to try. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article and so is the magazine piece. Can I touch you...OOOO a celebrity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these quilts in person in Houston.. they are very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this article! I took at class at the SDA/SAQA Conference in San Francisco on this but haven't had time to play with it since. Swiss-cheese-for-brains here....Having such a well written article handy is sure welcome!!!

    teri springer

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.