- Fabric – cotton, silk, rayon, whatever
- Fabric paint – dyna-flow, setacolor, ProFab (Pro Chemical) which has a huge array of pearlescent colors.
- MX dyes if you prefer – different process
- Wax (I prefer soy wax because of it’s biodegradability.)
- Electric frying pan or other SAFE method of heating your wax.
- Foam sponge or sponge brush
- TOYS like potato masher, egg beater, metal trivet, or anything that can be dipped in hot wax and will leave a mark.
A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.