A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Friday, April 8, 2011

April's Technique

Hello All,

Don't forget that April's technique is Parfait Dyeing and already on the blog. Hope some of you will try it. It is one of my favorite ways to dye fabric for my wall art. Enjoy the sun and do some dyeing.

1 comment:

  1. I did some last weekend, just haven't had the opportunity to take some pictures of my finished fabric. I'll try to take some tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.